google analytics

Friday 7 September 2012

A Lovely Thankyou!

It's always nice to get mail, and when it's in the form of delightful praise from a bride I can't help but get all fuzzy inside. In fact this one almost had me in tears!! Just had to share....


Dear Natalie,

I will send a proper thank you note but I wanted to write before we leave on honeymoon to say thank you so much for all you did on Saturday.

I was so delighted with my hair and make up - when you arrived I was feeling so stressed and tired after a few sleepless nights but you transformed me into a princess for the day. I have to admit I had not been 100% sure about having my hair and make up done professionally but my Kate's
(her sister-in-law and a previous bridal client of mine) recommendation convinced me to go for it and I couldn't be more pleased that I did. It really took the pressure off when I was feeling anxious before the ceremony to have someone take the reins while I sat back and took a moment to be quiet and reflect on what was to come.

You were such a lovely, relaxing person to have around and your calming influence was felt not only by me, but also my mum and the bridesmaids (who absolutely loved their hair). By the time I arrived at the ceremony, I felt so beautiful and confident which I am sure helped me relax and enjoy the day from that point onwards.

Thank you for all the little extras you did for us too - from helping mum with her hair, pinning on dad's button hole, putting on my veil, fixing my last minute spot issue (sorry again for asking you do to that!), fastening my bracelet and giving the bridesmaids a spray of make up fixer. It didn't go unnoticed and we all appreciated it so much.

Best of luck with planning the final aspects of your own big day. I hope you have better luck with the weather than we did but I have to say it didn't matter a jot in the end and our wedding couldn't have been more perfect - sun or no sun.

Best wishes, Helena


Aaaawwwwwwww, is'nt that sweet?! 
I love my brides! 

x

Here's a sneak peak of Helena's wedding pics.... more to come soon on my website!...



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this lovely thank you note! I am more than sure that you deserve it! All the best from Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosa,
    Yes I love getting thankyou messages from my brides! X

    ReplyDelete