google analytics

Monday 14 March 2011

Unique Bridal Shoot

New Photos!

I joined forces last week with some of my wedding supplier friends for a bridal photo shoot session! 

Bridal shoots are always fun and give a good opportunity to do multiple looks in one day - a good challenge for everybody involved!



So, I thought I'd include a few behind-the-scenes pictures of the shoot in this blog before you see some of the finished images, which I'll post soon.

The makeup stayed the same for all the looks as I wanted something to be constant throughout, but I changed the hair style for every new dress we shot.

The jewellery and hair accessories were all provided by Jess from Hearts n Crowns and I loved how her quirky, pretty and alternative pieces go so well with Ali's vintage-y, one-off Unique Dresses.

We were shooting in Ali's studio where she works her dress-making magic, which you'll see in the lovely garments in the finished pictures which I will post soon!

Thanks to Church Photography for taking the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment