google analytics

Tuesday 14 September 2010

New Bride Pics!

Thanks to Carolyn who sent me some lovely pictures from her wedding, which was held at the Caledonia Club in Belgravia in July.
Her dress was vintage inspired and she decided to go for a vintage look for her hair and makeup to compliment the dress. 
I created 40's style waves at the front and sides of her hair and swept them back into a low off-centre bun, which was decorated with vintage inspired hair accessories. For her makeup we continued the 40's theme with a small wing-flick at the outer corner of her eyes, and a lovely deep red on the lip finished a look that is very popular at the moment. As you can see she looked lovely!

 "I just want to thank you for your patience with our wedding. And I know that I was a bit of a mess during our trial and was frustrated by the hair. However, I received more compliments on my hair style than anything else at the wedding! Seriously! It was beautiful. Thank you so much."  Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment