google analytics

Friday 18 June 2010

Latest Fave!



Today I'd like to share with you my latest fabulous discovery!
I guess this will be my first review on my blog, and what a great way to start - with something I think everyone should go out and buy!
It is the Face Massage Mini Mitt by Soap & Glory, who produce all sorts of delightful-smelling, gorgeously-packaged, lovely bath, body and beauty products.
It's a little circular rubber pad with a little handle, perfect size and easy to hold whilst using it.
Use it by itself or with a blob of cleanser to give your skin a thorough clean and exfoliate at the same time. The little bobbles on the pad gently massage your skin, which increases circulation, helping regeneration and keeps skin looking fresh and glowing.
I have been using mine for a few times a week for about a month now, and I have to say I have noticed a difference in my skin tone since I started using it. My skin feels smoother and looks brighter. In fact I think I will start using it once a day from now on - even with my sensitive skin it is so gentle and a pleasure to use!
And at £4 it's a total bargain!
Rush to your nearest Boots, pick one up and get exfoliating!

No comments:

Post a Comment